Thursday, May 1, 2008

I can't change my cursor in Photoshop?

I don't know about you, but over years of using Photoshop, it is only lately that I've found this thing about my cursor automatically changing to a HAND tool when dragging an image on my screen...and I didn't know about this trick before in Photoshop ver. 7 something that I haven't really thought about...only to discover this, when I was doing some Photoshop training that I can't seem to change my cursor so I can do the resizing of the image because of the HAND tool???...I'm stuck...anyway afterwards through experimentations...I've found the trick to this issue...!

- Simply press hold your [SPACEBAR] for awhile to toggles it back to it previous tool...

Only after reading more about this issue that I've realised that it is actually a short-cut to toggle your cursor to a HAND tool at anytime...What a relief to discover this trick, it'll come pretty handly next-time around.

To all you Photoshop users out there!

5 comments:

maldita said...

thanks its a big (huge!) help for me.:) really apprecite

Erin said...

Thanks so much! I was just having this problem and did a google search for help and came upon your blog. It worked and it saved my life. :)

Peter said...

Just saved me as well, thank you!

Anons said...

I hate forums where wvery body is saying to the original poster, "Yeah, I have the same proble". And even after reading ten fifteen posts still there is no answer. Thank you for you concise and straightforward info.

Olaf Janssen / ookgezellig said...

Thanks for solving this nasty problem!