Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FreeMind - mapping program

It has been awhile that I've been looking for a program /or application that will help me to put my ideas into visual tree and diagrams. Helpful to classify and categorise ideas into structures useful in problem solving, decision making and aids visual memory.

Through my research I discovered this really useful and exciting mind mapping program called FreeMind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FreeMind is a free mind mapping program application written in JAVA. FreeMind enables you to create your own tree like structure with branches coming out from the central idea or concept. (Sample illustration below)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more from WIKI - click here

No comments: