Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Getting into the Bandwagon of Twitter

If you're new to Twitter like me, finding motivations to tweet is a challenge.

I'm still evaluating the pros & cons of posting little trivia about myself for the rest of the world to see.

If I consider myself that famous as Kevin Rudd or Barack Obama with a thousand or

more followers (twitter patrons) and I don't mind that kind of attention.

Knowing what famous people and celebrities do to boost their on line profile through use of social networking websites like Facebook, MySpace and now with Twitter.

I bet it'll be a long way for me to increase my followers more than ten (10) and obviously from close friends that I have already (followed) added on my list.

Still the joy of tweeting needs to be seen as a way to connect yourself to the rest of the virtual world and signalling that you're not alone!

Try to read other Twitter related topics by clicking here.

No comments: